Book Our Concerts
Tickets are available from choir members, by becoming an Associate Member, online, mail order, through various ticket outlets in and around the City and on concert day at Plymouth Guildhall Box Office.
For tickets by post/mail order, or within one week of the concert please ring 01822 853791
CHOIR TICKET MANAGER
PLYMOUTH - THE FRAMING CENTRE
The Framing Centre, 83 Hyde Park Rd
Mainly Stationery, 9 Duke St.
- Subject to demand, we reserve the right to withdraw tickets from our outlets 2 days before the concert
- Tickets are subject to availability
- Tickets are non-refundable
- The Guildhall Box Office is only open for ticket sales within 2 hours of the concert start time on the day of the concert
- Payment for tickets is only acceptable by cash, or cheque payable to Plymouth Philharmonic Choir
- Payment by credit card is only available on ticket orders through www.wegottickets.com
- Seats are not reserved, except for Associate Members. You are therefore advised to arrive early at concerts
- Wheelchair users are entitled to an additional ticket for their carer on request